Feature Requests

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2011 at 12:51 AM

If you have new ideas or feature requests, do not hesitate to post it here.

Nov 23, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Not sure if this is a feature request or the feature already exists.

I learned about Loom.NET from the Spring.NET 1.3.2's documentation and here - http://en.csharp-online.net/Gripper-LOOM.NET_Open_Source_Aspect-Oriented_Framework.

These mention Gripper-Loom.NET compiler which can be used for static weaving (which I thought only (the paid) PostSharp does well).

I downloaded the latest RapierLoomInstaller.msi and started reading its documentation. It does mention occasionally that attributes can be used for static weaving, yet I can't find the tool which does that, and could not find any reference to it on the net.

So is static weaving supported or not? If not, are you planning to support that? If yes, can you help me get this to work?

Thanks a bunch,

Stoyan

Coordinator
Nov 30, 2011 at 7:53 PM
Edited Nov 30, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Gripper-Loom.NET is based on the phoenix compiler framework from Microsoft Research. You can use it to statically interweave LOOM-Aspects. But it is still ina experimental state. Nevertheless I've added the source code to the repository.

Coordinator
Feb 23, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Gripper-Loom.NET is now part of the LOOM.NET Release 4.1.

Oct 15, 2013 at 10:27 PM
I would propose that if it is possible, to get rid of the virtual or Interface defined restriction.
It would be great if I can apply this capabilities to any public bool method.

Thanks for this great effort.

Regards,